Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Accurate.

This is so true for the game. Its a fun game but it pisses me off sometimes because you can get one shot by about anything.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Great

I figured out how you changed it, from the original series it was more around a serious tone, on the remake you moved it more towards a comedy while still keeping the elements of the original storyline. I also think the grid looks better on here than on episode one because it actually shows the boundarys the battle can go to and how far the characters can move, in the first one you tried it didnt have that. But my only complaint it that I think you mentioned webmaster's name a tad bit too early, before it was to where nobody knew about the webmaster and the netkings. But besides that, I wish you the best of luck in the next episodes and I hope you can stick with it because there have been things that I enjoy, and others enjoy too that have been stoped, like Super Mario Bros. Z for example, The creator promised he wouldnt wait so long between uploads... gah listen to me ramble... sorry, but short and to the point, I enjoy your work and hope you keep at it.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Great

TTA was without a doubt your best work ever, although it was mainly sprites the end season parts made up for it and the storyline too... I will say I didnt like the cliffhanger from the 3rd season, this just made up for it, I mean about 4 years later after you ended it you begin again and this time even better, the way you put the characters with different fonts, and gave them different attitude made it great... and Nai... <.< damn roleplayers...

Guuby Jungle 2 Guuby Jungle 2

good

Goin Up Goin Up

fun

it can keep you going for awhile

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

This game was very epic

only problem is that you only kept the nolegs the cat summon, if you had kept some of the others like canti or some of the elementals from the previous games, but either way this game still deserves a 10/10 5/5

Summer Infinity Summer Infinity

great

you may say it dont sound professional but i think you did a really great job on this

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

great song

it looped about 4 or 5 times before i relized it was repeating

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

good song

im sorry for what happend to your friend, i send my sorrows for everyone who was close to her, it was a really good song

TOME Promotional Poster TOME Promotional Poster

Awsome

But how come Alpha doesn't have a lizards tail anymore? In my opinion it looked better... but thats probably because he had larger wings before. Either way im enjoying the remake so far.

Surprise! Surprise!

Hrmmm

A man with a beard in a toy box... to approach or not to approach o.o

DarkArtisan responds:

lol, Here's for everyone who wanted a minecraft skkin of Fernando

Bye Steve Bye Steve

Right at this moment...

He is making a dead app. R.I.P