Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Accurate.

This is so true for the game. Its a fun game but it pisses me off sometimes because you can get one shot by about anything.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Great

I figured out how you changed it, from the original series it was more around a serious tone, on the remake you moved it more towards a comedy while still keeping the elements of the original storyline. I also think the grid looks better on here than on episode one because it actually shows the boundarys the battle can go to and how far the characters can move, in the first one you tried it didnt have that. But my only complaint it that I think you mentioned webmaster's name a tad bit too early, before it was to where nobody knew about the webmaster and the netkings. But besides that, I wish you the best of luck in the next episodes and I hope you can stick with it because there have been things that I enjoy, and others enjoy too that have been stoped, like Super Mario Bros. Z for example, The creator promised he wouldnt wait so long between uploads... gah listen to me ramble... sorry, but short and to the point, I enjoy your work and hope you keep at it.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Great

TTA was without a doubt your best work ever, although it was mainly sprites the end season parts made up for it and the storyline too... I will say I didnt like the cliffhanger from the 3rd season, this just made up for it, I mean about 4 years later after you ended it you begin again and this time even better, the way you put the characters with different fonts, and gave them different attitude made it great... and Nai... <.< damn roleplayers...

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

bahahaha

this was perfect, awaiting the second one

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

lmao

sad part is for all we know this might or might not be true lol

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Its amazing

This is without a doubt one of if not THE BEST techno song ive ever heard in my entire life, every part of the song is perfect and the rhymes are incredible, this is my favorite video you have released so far and it may stay like that, maybe you could try for another manwhore song... because for one simple reason... FERNANDO FTW and Gooseman was perfect for that one part, hope your future flash can try and catch up with this one, cheers! 5/5 10/10

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Incredible

This was awsome, so many different styles it was hard to remember all of them, I cant wait to see the extended version.

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

it was funny

but i could hardly understand the guy in the white

The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

clifhanger T-T

its still extremely epic, animation is a whole lot better, and i like how you put David as a complete moron at the begining of the series, then as it went on, he became more and more epic

Babies Babies

im impressed

this was extremely well made and the music was awsome